All these things rock:
- My Orange 222. Stable, planted, fast, FUN! Oh, and removing the brake-arm didn’t appear to make any difference to the ride. One afternoon’s riding without it isn’t exactly an extensive test, I know…
- Topshelf Components. I ordered a custom built new wheel, and found it waiting on the doorstep the following day. Fantastic service. The Aireal stuff they sell is pretty damn good aswell.
- G-Dog’s new trails. Funtastic aceness – except for that drop. It’s just plain silly.
- Falling off your bike and not hurting yourself.
- Fog. It made Cheltenham disappear entirely, which looked cool from the top of the hill.
- The current albums by Maximo Park, Hard-Fi and Bloc Party, not to mention some older ones by Everlast, Haven and The Black Keys.
- Apple crumble and custard. In fact, I think I deserve another portion…